Understanding Quality in Food Manufacture
Quality standards underpin all aspects of food manufacture including those required by HACCP. It is important that those who work in food manufacture understand these standards and their value to the business. It is essential therefore that food handlers fully understand the requirements of quality and how it is maintained within the food industry.
This one-day bespoke programme aims to introduce food handlers to the requirements of food quality and its importance to the food industry and any food business. It introduces the basics of quality as it relates to both food safety and the maintenance of customer requirements.
The workshop is practically based and by the end participants will:
- Understand the value of quality and quality standards
- Understand the principles of quality assurance
- Understand the practical implementation of quality management procedures
- Understand the importance of working according to specified quality standards
- Understand the importance of effectively dealing with quality issues
We currently offer our own assessment and certification in support of this course. We offer this as a bespoke course which can be arranged and run at short notice anywhere in the country for any number of learners. The cost of bespoke courses will be calculated based on exact client requirements.
Book your course or speak to a Course Leader about arranging a bespoke course by calling 01379 676545.